Friday 12 February 2010

A wonderful Etsy shop!



today we speak with Natascha, who has a lovely shop on Etsy, www.banou.etsy.com

What do you love most about Etsy? 

I love that Etsy is an opportunity to sell my work internationally the easy way – and that you are part of a great community – everyone is an artist on etsy and have similar this vision to sell and buy something handmade rather to buy mass produced stuff.

what was the most interesting trip you have ever taken? Why?

To marrakesch, marokko – it was magical – I loved the Djemaa el Fna  place – so vibrant and changes it’s face during the day – it was an unforgettable trip during my studies in architecture.

Tell us about your shop! 

I opened my shop in 2009, May 22 – my vision is to create modern contemporary jewelry with different materials like enamel, resin, sterling silver. Besides creating jewelry I started to sew zip pouches, clutches – to experiment a little. I love always to try new stuff. My shop is also a big experiment – I never thought that somebody actually loved my jewelry – but I had to start to do something different to my daily work as an architect – in creating jewelry I am more free to develop my own ideas !

If you had a million dollars how would you spend it?

Well I would put the money into my own jewelry shop – and I would share some of it for people who are in need for help.

What are your future plans for your Etsy shop?
To sell all of my jewelry which is now on my etsy-site, so to be able to create a new collection.

Do you celebrate Valentines day? 
No, I actually think it’s a day produced by the business...My partner and I have everyday Valentines day – or at least we feel no need to buy stuff for each other, it’s best to be there for eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment